How do I log in?
- Login to your website using the link your-website-name.com/wp-admin
- Login with Username and Password
Editing with the text block element
- Once you’re logged in, click “Pages” located on the left side panel of your WordPress website. (Figure 1)
- Click on the “Page” you want to edit and select “edit” while hovered over. (Figure 2)
- Once you’re at the page you can now edit the page.
- Find the text block element. (Figure 3)
- Click on the pencil icon and you open up the text editor.
- After inserting text click on “Save Changes”. (Figure 4)
- On the right-hand side click on “Update”.
- In the Add Element pop-up screen, search for Image and click on it to be added to the page. (Figure 1)
- When the shortcode is added, a new pop-up screen called Image Settings will opens that allows you to configure the shortcode settings. (Figure 2)
- Click on upload image and choose existing image or drag in to upload new image.
- Click “Save Changes” to save progress then “Update” to publish.
Editing Page Sections
- When the shortcode is added, a new pop-up screen called Page section Settings will open that allows you to configure the shortcode settings. (Figure 1)
- Click on Background image to change or upload a new background image. (Figure 2)
- Click on “Save Changes” to save your progress and then “Update” to publish changes.
- For more infomation on page sections click here.
Adding Posts to your blog
- From the Dashboard, choose “Posts” click on “Add New”. (Figure 1)
- Type a name for the page in the text box toward the top of the page. (Figure 2)
- Insert the content within the text box for you blog. (Figure 2)
- After inserting your content for your blog add a “Category” and/or “Tags” to your blog.
- To save and publish your blog click “Update”.
Adding and Managing Products
Adding Products (Figure 1)
- Go to WooCommerce > Products > Add Product. You then have a familiar interface and should immediately feel at home.
- Enter a product Title and Description.
- Go to the Product Data panel, and select downloadable (digital) or virtual (service) if applicable.
Product data (Figure 3)
- The Product Data meta box is where the majority of important data is added for your products.
Product short description (Figure 4)
- Add an excerpt. This typically appears next to product imagery on the listing page, and the long description appears in the Product Description tab.
Product Featured Image (Figure 5)
- To set a image for your product on the right hand side find “set featured image” then choose from the gallery or upload new images click “Save changes”.
- Then click update to save and publish your product.
- Orders are created when a customer completes the checkout process, and they are visible by Admin and Shop Manager users only. Each order is given a unique Order ID.
- An order also has a Status. Order statuses let you know how far along the order is, starting with Pending and ending with Completed.
- Pending payment – Order received, no payment initiated. Awaiting payment (unpaid).
- Failed – Payment failed or was declined (unpaid) or requires authentication (SCA). Note that this status may not show immediately and instead show as Pending until verified (e.g., PayPal).
- Processing – Payment received (paid) and stock has been reduced; order is awaiting fulfillment. All product orders require processing, except those that only contain products which are both Virtual and Downloadable.
- Completed – Order fulfilled and complete – requires no further action.
- On-Hold – Awaiting payment – stock is reduced, but you need to confirm payment.
- Cancelled – Cancelled by an admin or the customer – stock is increased, no further action required.
- Refunded – Refunded by an admin – no further action required.
- Authentication required — Awaiting action by the customer to authenticate transaction and/or complete SCA requirements.
- When you start taking orders, the Orders management page begins to fill up. View these at: WooCommerce > Orders.
- Each row displays useful details, such as order number and customer name, date of purchase, order status, shipping address, and purchase total.
- Locate the “About Us” page
- Click on “Edit with Elementor”
- Once the page has loaded with the Elementor editor
- Scroll to the bottom and locate the gallery.
- Click on the Gallery on the left-hand side you can edit the images within the gallery.
- Click on the images to add or remove.
- After finishing the edits click on “Update” on the bottom left-hand corner.
- Locate “Media” on the backend dashboard of your website.
- Top left corner click on “Add New”
- You will be able to drag and drop files or select files within folders
- Upload the PDF file
- Once uploaded click on the file and it will bring up a single view of the file.
- Copy the full “Copy Link” and then head over to the Jobs page.
- Click on Edit with Elementor.
- Find the button you want to edit.
- On the left-hand side find the Link section.
- Then paste the link address copied from the media page.
- Then click update to publish the changes